You find yourself on a dark graveyard, with only your trusty old oil lamp keeping you company. The lamp is running low on fuel and darkness around you thickens! Can you make it to the saving warmth and light of the house before it overtakes you?
- Explore a handcrafted graveyard. Solve puzzles in order to find your way to safety.
- Play in VR!
- We are currently supporting any Headsets that run with Oculus or Steam VR (including the Oculus Quest when using Link).
- Play with a stationary or a roomscale setup with access to all common movement modes
- Play in three Flatscreen modes
- Normal – the game as originally intended
- Light – adding much more light, making the game playable for anyone struggling with the low brightness
- Hard – turning up the difficulty to 11 the game becomes a potentially frustrating experience, that asks players to explore and optimize every bit of their route in order to make it through.
- An atmospheric soundtrack (see ingame credits for artists)
- Oculus VR – this build allows you to play with Oculus VR headsets (including the Oculus Quest when using Link). This Version also allows you to play the flatscreen version of the game. The Oculus base software is required to play in VR.
- Steam VR – this build allows you to play with any VR headset compatible with SteamVR. The SteamVR base Software is required to run the game. Due to compatibility issues this buidl does not include the flatscreen Version.
- Desktop Builds for Win/Linux – typical Unity build, no further software required.
- Is there a Oculus Quest standalone build?
No. Due to a set of issues when building the game for android we can currently not provide a nativ quest build that runs well enough to be published.
- Are there VR builds for Linux or Mac?
We generally aim to provide at leas a Linux or Webbuild for all games we ship, however due to limited hardware and testing capabilities when it comes to VR we were not able to properly run and test builds for Linux or Mac. If you are super keen on getting an experimental build and test on other platforms yourself feel free to contact us.