Dungeon Break is our entry to the Ludum Dare 47 Game Jam. Visit our ldjam.com page and rate it.
You have been imprisoned by cruel forces and must make your way out of the dungeon and through the city. Unfortunately your malefactors have cursed you with a spell that will force you to teleport back to your original location after a set number of steps, if you cant make it to a saving portal in time. Puzzle yourself through a beautiful magical city and escape!
- Puzzle your way through 10 Levels with increasing difficulty
- Each level is carefully designed in a unique diorama style
- Experience 2 cutscenes that round out the story
- Customize your character! (Under settings in the main menu)
- Skip or repeat levels via the level selection in the main menu
- 100% original 3D assets and textures
- Sounds and Music are not original by us, but carefully selected, modified and assigned
- Options, Settings & Menus =D
- Play(fully supported) on Web, Windows or Linux
- WASD or Arrow keys to move
- Space to teleport back to the start of the level at any time (this is needed!)
- E to interact with levers
- Return in order to affirm tutorial messages
- The number in the top left corner tells you how many steps you have left before you will be teleported back to the start of the level by force
- Playing in fullscreen is recommended!